Avoid the pitfalls & find a better property. Download our eBook today!
The facts you MUST know about buying and owning French property
Buying and owning French property can be a minefield. Get it wrong, and you can lose large amounts of money, sleep, and (possibly) hair.
So if you buy ONE piece of advice on the subject, make it this. We promise to tell it like it is, warts and all. We’ll tell you the stuff agents and developers won’t tell you. And we’ll tell you what you really NEED to know (instead of all the guff that goes around it).
All for only €4.95 - including TVA (French sales tax). (Aproximately £3.80 or $7.70.)
Why buy THIS particular e-book?
- SAVE: To save yourself time, money, heartache and hassle (sounds good, doesn’t it?)
- PRACTICAL: To get practical help with buying and owning French property.
- CLEAR: Because we’re a team of Brits who live in France. We speak your language, and we know how it feels!
- EXPERIENCED: Because we’ve been through it all. We’ve bought (and sold), renovated (and sold), rented (and moved on), lived in new build (and loved it), bought resale (and regretted it), bought and let out (and made money), bought and sold on (at a profit), worked with estate agents and house hunters, – you name it, we’ve done it, and got the T shirt.
- INFORMED: Because we’re particularly well-informed (we’ve read all the books, magazines, newspaper articles and website features on the subject, and some of us write French property features for a living).
- CONNECTED: Because we go to the French property shows, and pick the brains of agents, home search consultants, surveyors, notaires and other French property experts. So we know what we’re talking about.
- IMPARTIAL: Because we’re impartial. We’re not trying to sell you anything (apart from this e-book). We’re not estate agents or property search consultants: we don’t find, buy, sell or let out French homes. We just want to help you avoid making bad mistakes (hey, we’re like that).
- CONCISE: Because it’s written on a need to know basis. As in “these are the most important points about buying and owning French property.” Read just one eBook, and you’ve got it all (read the reams of info available elsewhere and the chances are, you’ll get bored, or bamboozled, or both. You may also get guff, puff, spin, out-of-date data and irrelevant details).
- ECONOMICAL: At only €4.95, it's a lot of book compared to similar books bought from Amazon for €15-25.
What will this 43-page e-book give you that you CANNOT get elsewhere?
- The Three Types of Property Buyer - which are you?
- What and where are you buying? What you MUST know.
- The 4 pearls of French property wisdom
- Cracking open those old chestnuts - we explore and explode the French property myths
- Latest French property facts and figures – where to find them and what they mean for you
- What you MUST know about French estate agents
- What you MUST know about notaires
- Financial traps you MUST NOT fall into
- 6 French property pitfalls you MUST avoid
- 5 questions you MUST ask yourself before buying
- 5 mistakes you MUST avoid when house hunting in France
- 5 things you MUST do before letting out your French home
- The best books to buy and useful French property contacts and websites
Punchy, up-to-the-minute facts and advice - with all the waffle stripped out - so that you can avoid the mistakes and make the most of your purchase as quickly and easily as possible.